Sunday, July 3, 2011

Chubby girl




Sorry for the delay on updating the blog
Based on a girl who I met these days.
This is not futa but I hope you like it...

  * * *
 I´m plannig to buy a tablet and I found 2 models avaliable for to choose on the shop: a cheap Tablet - Genius G-Pen F350 or an expensive Tablet Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen & Touch CTH661L.
I´m not a profissional artist and to buy an expensive tablet just for to draw girls and cocks seems not be a good idea so maybe I would to buy the small and cheap tablet.However a very small tablet could not help me to earn time with my roughs.Suggestions and comments are welcome.
    


2 comments:

  1. I would jump on Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen & Touch CTH661L - they might be more expensive, but the quality is better and if you have more purchases and commissions, that will repay you in times.

    ReplyDelete