Thursday, April 21, 2011

Drawing drunk


After come back from the pub  I´ve started to draw a sketch for a silly request.Finishing the rough and taking a look on some details like the large hips, puffy nipples,dark hair and pale white skin I perceived that I unconsciously did a sketch of my girlfriend.So I decide dont spoil the artwork adding a penis on it.
Believe me or not I´m hetero.I started this blog only because of my  "Mercenary Spirit" and "dickgirls/futanari cartoon" seems to bring good commissions.
Sorry people, I know what my audience wants but sometimes shit happens...

Next update: "Goth Dickgirls".

4 comments:

  1. Whata BUSH!

    Keep drinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bullshit!

    O senhor nos decepciona fazendo esse tipo de coisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, drawing some real women gives some variety of the blog. Keep them coming :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eu não entendo esses textos em inglês.
    Escreva em português.

    ReplyDelete