Saturday, April 2, 2011

Some considerations about the following artworks




I agreed to do this Ojunix´s  request because it was something very unusual: robots, monsters and futanari all in one(characters from Power Rangers series). 
I never had problems for to drawing pussies, to tell the truth until some time ago I only draw hentai "straight" but dickgirls seems to attract more audience and comissions.Internet is very weird ...


The above picture is the Alex´s  request of Gwen.How you can see I only use my style on my drawings, I like the Japanese style or any other style but I do not like to emulate it.
For to avoid a flood of annoying requests I make one artwork by "courtesy" and if the person likes of the result, the following requests will be done by committee.
I'm currently closed for commissions or requests, but at a propitious moment I will may to accept some comissions for to do. 
 

3 comments:

  1. The first picture is well done - I like it a lot.
    It will be great to see some X-Men action though - I can't wait to see them co(u)ming! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traidor!
    Infectou o blog com o desenho de uma rachada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buceta é a salvação!

    ReplyDelete