Friday, May 13, 2011

More Trap


Some time ago I started a pool asking about favorite theme for the audience.
The results shows a preference for traps then I will dedicate more space on blog for this subject.
When you are staying bored of traps or if you dont like it, feel free for to send me another suggestions.


                                                                    * * *
Maybe I´m wrong but in my opinion my artworks are not good : the line art are irregular and asymetric, my characters have some anatomy errors and a lack of sex appeal.
Maybe pratice will resolve these problems but  usually I dont have enough time for to do it.

1 comment:

  1. hey - every train has it's own passengers - i like your cartoons, even though i dislike shemale action ;-) The nature loves asymmetric forms - look at the leaves of the trees! Are they symmetric? Look at the mirror, or shot yourself with a camera. Then cut your image in a half. you see the both sides are not symmetric. If you put and flip the same half of your face - you won't recognize that person. You'll see monster - cold and soulless. Sex appeal comes with the expression, positions and so on. I can't give advice on that, because I'm working on that too. But you're right about a thing - practice makes better, although you don't have time you can sketch thing or two and post here, no need to put colors. I'm trying to draw feets and palms, hands, fingers, legs - using them more often but to hide them as I do too, won't help much, unless it's necessary, or required.
    So I say - keep it up.

    ReplyDelete